At one time or another everyone faces the problems of pest in his home. Here in Bend, Oregon we have our own specific varieties of pests. And sometimes our homes become the safe shelter for these organisms and they double their population vigorously. Since the population of these organism increases rapidly, you and your family members may face problems of allergic diseases, respiratory diseases and skin problems. You also may have sleepless nights. Sometimes, your family’s members may be get infected by minor skin irritations to serious diseases like plague, TB, etc. There are varieties of other diseases also caused.
These days exterminators have several choices when it comes to chemicals that are used in pest control. Since the chemical used during the treatment can have bad effects on your health, hence it is necessary to use the way which will be safe for our health. Organic Pest Control is the safest solution of the problem.
Organic Pest Control Methods
1. Companion planting: It is a popular method. In this method several types of plants are cropped and these plants have mutual benefits for each other. Some of these plants prevent harmful insects and attract useful insects. This method is useful in fields.
2. Another great method is to attract beneficial insects. There are some insects which pray harmful pests and thus they are useful for our crops. You may have these insects in your fields. Ladybug is an example of such insects that feeds on aphids, thrips, beetle larvae, etc and thus useful for us. There are some plants which attract ladybugs in your garden.
3. Organic pest control is the method in which natural pesticides are used which have no bad impacts on our health. Chemical pesticides can cause skin cancer, respiratory diseases, skin diseases, nerve damage, birth defects as well as several other diseases.
4. Old coffee is also used to eliminate these organisms from your health. Some people use turmeric powder & telecom powder in homes.
5. You also can have some special types of herbs in your home in pots to prevent breeding of insects like sage, marigolds, lavender, mint, European goldenrod, wild bergamot and sea lavender.
6. Garlic is also a beneficial plant and it can be kept in pots in our home surrounding.
7. Basil plant is also a useful plant which is useful in organic treatment of pests. It is also beneficial for our health. It repels fleas and mosquitoes in surrounding.
These are some organic pest control methods which have no bad impacts on our health. If you want to keep your Bend, OR house free of pests, contact an exterminator that offers these types of services.